Hot Cocoa Swap Questionnaire
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? I do both
2. What is your favorite one-skein project? socks! What item do you find you knit the most of? socks
3. Do you like using a particular type of needle or hook? (wood,
metal, straight, circular) Is there something you’ve been wanting to
try, or a particular size you always seem to be short on? Circular. I do not not need any needles.
4. What’s on your needles\hook right now? Simple Yet Effective Shawl, Faery Ring and Concetta cardi What’s your oldest UFO (unfinished object)? Still the helmet liner started years ago.
5. What are your favorite types of yarns? Are you allergic to any
yarns, or just hate working with something? Anything type/brand of yarn
you’ve been dying to try? handpainted sock yarns from indie dyers are my favorite. I don’t like working with cotton.
7. What are your favorite colors? Brights? Pastels? More muted
colors? Variegated? Are there that make you want to stab yourself in
the eye with your needles? Jewel tones, purple, hot pink, turquoise. don’t like really bright lime green
8. What is your favorite knit accessory, your fancy needles? stitch
markers? your yarn cutter? What do you have TOO many of? What do you
wish you had? I love stitch markers.
1. Do you prefer boxed/packets, or something homemade? either one
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? marshmallows
3. Do you use any ‘add ins’? sometimes butterscotch or peppermint schnapps, LOL
4. Are you a year round cocoa drinker or just in the winter months? winter
5. Do you like flavored cocoas or are you just a ’straight chocolate’ kind of person? I like flavored ones
6. Do you enjoy cocoa from restaurants or shops like Starbucks? What are some of your favorites? peppermint from Starbucks
7. You’ve just made the perfect cup of cocoa – is it in a thick mug, or a thinner cup? Where would you sit to drink it? thick mug. on the sofa with my knitting
8. You’re enjoying that perfect cup, what treats will you enjoy with it? Are they sweet or salty? Crunchy? Soft and flaky? biscotti, gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies
It’s all YOU!
1. Do you have other hobbies like spinning or scrapbooking? sewing, machine embroidery
2. Do you collect anything? refrigerator magnets and mugs.
3. What is your favorite part of Winter? Christmas
4. What sort of scents do you enjoy? vanilla and lavender Any difference in what you like for your house versus what you like for your body? no
5. Are you allergic to anything? strong, flowery smells and smoke make me cough and/or give me a headache
6. Are you on Ravelry? yes What’s your ID? pknitsox
7. How would you spend an ideal winter afternoon/day? knitting or reading
8. What’s your favorite animal? cat